Wishlist Rewards was a sales-driven company that relied on cold-emails, a single-page website, and PowerPoint slides to sell clients. Their employee rewards software was used by thousands of happy users, but the evidence of this success was non-existent online. I worked with them as a consultant and established these goals:
- Grow inbound revenue to counter marginal returns on outbound sales
- Build brand credibility independent of direct referrals
- Amplify sales efforts by designing supplementary web assets
I helped transform Wishlist Rewards from a small software provider to a global player in the HR tech industry. I turned a single-page website into an attractive and functional platform that increased web presence five-fold.
- Grew inbound revenue as share of total business from 5% to 30% in one year
- Increased website traffic by 369% by creating a CMS-driven marketing site with digitized testimonials and case studies
- Created sales deck and landing pages which factored into doubling annual sales revenue
The redesigned marketing site highlights experiential rewards and leverages previously underutilized client testimonials to build trust. The following screenshot is an example landing page, which condenses major selling points into a single layout.
I pulled a report of user generated reviews from the database to create a customer stories page which features reviews. I felt it was important to showcase happy customers, rather than focus only on product feature.
I worked with the sales team to condense value props into a single-page PDF, which was used to supplement follow-up emails. Our primary goal was to create materials that empowered HR managers to sell within their own organization. I utilized smiling faces throughout the brand design to influence "smile seeking behavior", which is a known behavioral trait of gift givers.
Max was invaluable, helping us diversify our revenue stream and grow into a bigger vision. He is whip-smart, curious, and can connect with any team member in any department. He extracted every ounce of value from our team and converted it into a killer digital strategy.
Chief Revenue Officer